[14:00:53] [connected at Thu Feb 25 14:00:53 2021]
[14:00:53] [I have joined #xf-bod]
[14:02:37] <Lyude> Hey everyone, today on the agenda we've got: X.org/freedesktop.org domain status, requesting ledger data, XDC2020 invoices status, cloud hosting for freedesktop.org, XDC2021, XDC2022, XDC2022 sponsors, HDMI 2.1, elections, GSoC/Outreachy
[14:03:44] <Lyude> I can start on a few of these items: for X.org/freedesktop.org domain status, I haven't seen any updates on this yet
[14:05:21] <Lyude> Requesting ledger data: no updates since last week, I just poked the person who gave me their email today to see what's up
[14:06:02] <Lyude> Cloud hosting update from bentiss: Things running well on packet, things are generally quiet otherwise
[14:06:40] <keithp> Lyude: I haven't done anything with the fd.o domain transfer; not sure what I'm supposed to do?
[14:06:53] <Lyude> keithp: I'd say poke SPI and see what's up
[14:07:33] <Lyude> if they don't respond I can go into another one of their board meetings and see what's up, but I hope it doesn't need to come to that again <<
[14:07:57] <Lyude> keithp: can you send the email or do you want me to?\
[14:08:39] <keithp> I can send email; it's pretty much what I do?
[14:08:46] <Lyude> gotcha
[14:09:19] <Lyude> anyway, other agenda items: XDC2021 - mupuf is finishing the setup of the container for the website
[14:09:29] <Lyude> XDC2022: Samuel has not sent the emails yet to potential XDC 2022 organizers. However, they have a template email already done, so it is just a matter of finding time to send it.
[14:09:54] <Lyude> and  that's basically it from my side. hwentlan, you around to talk about HDMI 2.1?
[14:10:42] <hwentlan> i have still not seen any feedback about my proposed email
[14:11:00] <hwentlan> curious if anyone has time to provide an ACK, or if i should just go ahead and send this to the hdmi forum
[14:11:19] <Lyude> geez, completely slipped my mind to look at that. i'll take a look today and you can poke me if I forget
[14:11:25] <anholt> hi!
[14:11:39] <Lyude> if other folks could also reply that'd be appreciated :)
[14:11:40] <hwentlan> thanks
[14:12:01] <hwentlan> i'll make sure to ping on the email thread again if i don't see a response in a week or so
[14:12:31] <Lyude> danvet_: any updates on XDC2022 sponsors?
[14:12:57] <hwentlan> as for elections, the nomination period is open and we've received 3 nominations so far, and i expect to see 2 more. will try to ping a couple more people to see if we can get at least another one
[14:15:00] <Lyude> sounds good, mdnavare are you around for the XDC2020 invoices update?
[14:15:49] <Lyude> also hwentlan almost forgot to ask - did you get around to trying to send the email for membership renewals to each list separately? I poked seanpaul about gmail filtering it out as spam btw, and it sounds like they're looking into it
[14:16:20] <hwentlan> i have not yet. i'll send that later today
[14:16:28] <hwentlan> thanks for checking with seanpaul
[14:20:35] <Lyude> tlwoerner: do you want to go over GSoC/Outreachy stuff while we wait to see if danvet_ and mdnavare are around?
[14:22:07] <Lyude> if I don't get a reply in a couple minutes, I'm probably just going to cut the meeting short
[14:31:28] <Lyude> alright-gonna cut this meeting short, thanks to everyone who came
[14:31:38] <keithp> tnx; have a good weekend!
[15:05:15] <tlwoerner> Lyude: hey!
[15:05:56] <tlwoerner> yea, in terms of GSoC, i wasn't able to find anyone to mentor, nobody stepped forward to mentor, so I did not submit an application on behalf of XOrg
[15:06:11] <tlwoerner> i'm not involved in any Outreachy things
[15:08:02] <tlwoerner> my calendar says the meeting started 8 minutes ago :-(
[15:08:16] <Lyude> you might need to make sure it's set to UTC
[15:15:24] <danvet_> uh sorry
[15:15:44] <danvet_> Lyude, intel on board as platinum
[15:15:52] <danvet_> haven't started annoying all the others yet
[16:18:17] [disconnected at Thu Feb 25 16:18:17 2021]