[14:01:56] [connected at Thu Nov 19 14:01:56 2020]
[14:01:56] [I have joined #xf-bod]
[14:02:11] <Lyude> (fixed now)
[14:02:33] <hwentlan> Hi
[14:03:08] <Lyude> Ok so we have a couple of items for today's meeting: X.org/Freedesktop.org domain status, XDC2020 sponsors, XDC2020, cloud hosting for freedesktop.org, XDC2021, requesting ledger data, maybe GSoC ( tlwoerner ?), and HDMI 2.1
[14:03:40] <Lyude> I can start on requesting ledger data: I haven't received any updates on this yet, need to poke SPI again to see what's being held up
[14:03:42] <tlwoerner> Lyude: i don't have anything on GSoC/EVoC
[14:03:48] <Lyude> tlwoerner: gotcha, GSoC off the agenda then
[14:03:56] <tlwoerner> thanks
[14:04:09] <tlwoerner> is the meeting starting?
[14:04:16] <Lyude> As for domain status - not sure what the status on that is either (haven't seen any updates from tpot), although I made sure to register a gandi account last week
[14:04:18] <Lyude> tlwoerner: yes
[14:04:29] <mfilion> o/
[14:05:18] <Lyude> For XDC2021 and 2022 samuelig said they'd be late so I can just go over the points they sent me
[14:05:31] <Lyude> 12:46 <samuelig> XDC 2021, the board accepted the only proposal we got: GdaƄsk, Poland.
[14:05:33] <Lyude> 12:46 <samuelig> XDC 2022, Samuel will start pinging potential organizers in the coming weeks.
[14:05:39] <mdnavare> Hi everyone
[14:06:19] <Lyude> mdnavare: hi-any updates regarding invoices and such for XDC2020?
[14:06:57] <mdnavare> Lyude: I sent the invoice request to SPI for ARM  so ARM (Andrew) should have recieved the invoice
[14:07:39] <mdnavare> Lyude: Still need to invoice Intel for 2020 XDC, need to figure out how to account for the reciepts submitted by Intel before invoicing them
[14:08:52] <Lyude> mdnavare: alright-thanks for the update
[14:09:08] <Lyude> mfilion: any updates re: cloud hosting?
[14:09:51] <mfilion> none yet, sorry
[14:10:01] <mfilion> we'll get there eventually
[14:10:09] <Lyude> mfilion: np. hwentlan, any updates re: HDMI 2.1?
[14:10:22] <danvet> Lyude, I just pinged emersion, spi didn't do anything
[14:10:23] <hwentlan> no updates yet
[14:10:27] <danvet> re domain transfers and stuff
[14:10:35] <Lyude> danvet: ah, alright
[14:11:08] <danvet> emersion bumped that ticket
[14:11:32] <Lyude> alright. the last item is my cat, who is currently moving around because she is having a dream next to me on my desk. she also is making noises. and with that, that's the end of the meeting :)
[14:13:00] <mfilion> lol is this a new record for short meeting?
[14:13:11] <Lyude> mfilion: might be, I think we've had shorter once or twice
[14:13:26] <Lyude> but not usually when mostly everyone is here :P
[14:13:31] <tlwoerner> in the summer when nobody's around
[14:13:55] <samuelig> o/
[14:14:31] <samuelig> oh, have we finished already? wow, that was a short meeting
[14:14:49] <mfilion> lol its that time of the year
[14:15:04] <mfilion> where everyone is super busy trying to finish things off before year's end
[14:16:00] <samuelig> :)
[14:17:37] <danvet> mfilion, oh wanted to ask you: any chance I should wait with xdc21 sponsor haggling for the nice new website?
[14:19:52] <mfilion> hmm possibly, will let you know in the coming weeks

[14:20:57] [disconnected at Thu Nov 19 14:20:57 2020]