[14:56:50] [connected at Thu Apr  9 14:56:50 2020]
[14:56:50] [I have joined #xf-bod]
[14:58:21] <bryce> o/
[14:58:24] <samuelig> o/
[15:01:13] <keithp>  \o
[15:01:20] <Lyude> hi! ok i'm here now
[15:01:45] <danvet_> hi all!
[15:03:30] <Lyude> Agenda for today: XDC2019 sponsor invoicing, x.org/freedesktop.org domain status, requesting ledger data from SPI, elections, cloud hosting for freedesktop.org, GSoC/EVoC, and also we all need to check up on the gitlab stuff that got emailed
[15:04:05] <tlwoerner> hwentlan: interesting, boilers aren't very common in these parts (although i have one)
[15:04:53] <hwentlan> tlwoerner: i'm still german at heart. that's why i installed it
[15:05:04] <hwentlan> i'm here but might only pay 50% attention
[15:05:05] <Lyude> ok so, on requesting ledger data from SPI: still no update from them :s, anholt you here to cover sponsor invoicing?
[15:05:20] <anholt> no updates on that front.  pinged arm thread again.
[15:05:42] <Lyude> alright. keithp  - any update on domains?
[15:06:04] <keithp> *crickets*
[15:07:24] <danvet_> Lyude, agenda += xdc20 sponsors
[15:07:32] <danvet_> but update is "nothing, was busy with elections"
[15:08:27] <Lyude> danvet_: gotcha
[15:09:02] <Lyude> danvet_: ok-any updates worth mentioning with elections?
[15:10:06] <danvet_> I think last meeting still looking for enough candidates
[15:10:09] <danvet_> got them all in last minute
[15:10:23] <danvet_> I think we have a nice set of nominees now, thx everyone for volunteering
[15:10:37] <danvet_> mail got out on monday, membership renewal is on hold since last week
[15:11:07] <danvet_> assuming nothing goes boom with the website we should be able to start the elections as planned on Mon 13th Apr
[15:11:39] <danvet_> but since I was distracted with elections not much time to do xdc and fd.o sponsoring haggling, just a few pings on irc
[15:11:49] <danvet_> should be better next time around
[15:11:54] <tlwoerner> how long are elections open?
[15:12:07] <Lyude> danvet_: gotcha, daniels you around at all to discuss the cloud hosting stuff
[15:12:40] <danvet_> tlwoerner, 2weeks
[15:12:47] <tlwoerner> thanks
[15:13:16] <Lyude> tlwoerner: actually in the mean time would you like to go over gsoc/evoc stuff?
[15:13:22] <tlwoerner> sure
[15:13:41] <tlwoerner> we have 3 proposals to consider
[15:13:59] <tlwoerner> the mentors+admin have until the 21st to put in our slot request with google
[15:14:05] <danvet_> tlwoerner, https://www.x.org/wiki/BoardOfDirectors/Elections/2020 with everything
[15:14:39] <tlwoerner> on Apr 13 the application process opens up for google's "Season of Docs"
[15:15:18] <tlwoerner> i'll be applying to google's Season of Docs on behalf of X.Org to see if we can get a tech writer to help organize the project's documentation
[15:15:55] <tlwoerner> that's all for now
[15:16:34] <samuelig> tlwoerner, great!
[15:16:46] <Lyude> alright - on the cloud hosting stuff I just checked the minutes and we don't have much new news actually, looks like it's really just the stuff we got sent from gitlab that we need to approve
[15:17:02] <Lyude> Has everyone seen that email from Nuritzi btw?
[15:18:28] <danvet_> Lyude, I'm assuming you're handling all the forwarding and getting spi to sign the contract and all that ...
[15:18:39] <danvet_> so kinda ignored it :-)
[15:19:00] <Lyude> danvet_: yeah-that's why I brought it up now :)
[15:19:13] <Lyude> we just need to approve the contract and spi can go ahead with it
[15:19:29] <Lyude> (assuming we need a board vote for this sort of thing)
[15:19:48] <mdnavare> Hi Lyude sorry for joining in little late
[15:20:29] <Lyude> most of it should be the same as last time we voted on it, just with some of the references to xorg/fdo fixed now
[15:20:39] <keithp> tnx Lyude
[15:21:33] <Lyude> anyway, would you guys mind just responding via email? once we've got the vote I can go ahead and let Nuritzi know it's ready to sign
[15:22:09] <Lyude> and that should be the end of the meeting
[15:22:17] <Lyude> thanks for coming everyone
[15:22:42] <danvet_> Lyude, oh I thought we approved this already, and it's just up for spi signing
[15:22:44] <danvet_> +1
[15:23:07] <danvet_> might be good if we dont drag on this another 2 weeks, would be nice to get the 9k in
[15:23:18] <Lyude> danvet_: we did-I think that was before we made some final changes
[15:23:35] <danvet_> yeah but I thought that was just to make it legally correct, not anything substantial
[15:23:45] <danvet_> i.e. fd.o isn't a legal thing, only spi
[15:23:48] <Lyude> mhm-yeah, sorry I guess I just assumed everything needs votes :P
[15:23:57] <Lyude> i can just go ahead and let them know it's ready then
[15:24:04] <danvet_> Lyude, oh we can vote again, just maybe not in another 2 weeks imo
[15:24:30] <danvet_> nuritzi seems to want to get this done, which I think is great
[15:24:34] <Lyude> oh yeah wasn't planning on that :), would have brought it up on the side if we didn't have a meeting this week
[15:24:46] <danvet_> given that everything else with invoicing sponsors is crawling right now with covid19 and all that
[15:25:15] <Lyude> mhm
[15:25:25] <danvet_> I think I've tried that once, took like 2 months to get a vote done "on the side" :-)
[15:25:44] <Lyude> danvet_: i meant via email :p
[15:25:54] <danvet_> yeah
[15:26:45] <Lyude> ah, gothca

[16:05:53] [disconnected at Thu Apr 9 16:05:53 2020]