[13:58:09] [connected at Thu Feb 13 13:58:09 2020]
[13:58:20] [I have joined #xf-bod]
[13:59:34] <samuelig> hi!
[14:00:31] <danvet> hi all
[14:01:36] <Lyude> Hi guys! Meeting agenda for today: VESA status, XDC2019 sponsor invoicing, sponsored travel receipts for XDC2019, freedesktop.org domain status, requesting ledger data from SPI, elections, cloud hosting for freedesktop.org, and GSoC/EVoC
[14:02:56] <Lyude> For VESA status: still haven't heard back from them since the 20th, sent them another ping last week but haven't gotten any response, kind of worried maybe my messages are getting filtered as spam email somehow?
[14:04:09] <Lyude> For freedesktop.org domain status I sent out a poke as well but haven't gotten any response, and I'm still waiting to hear back from SPI on the questions we asked about ledger data
[14:04:16] <danvet> also quick reminder for those who haven't checked mail yet, pls read my mail I just sent a few hours ago to board@
[14:04:41] <danvet> keithp, did you hear anything on the domain transfer?
[14:05:10] <keithp> nope
[14:05:16] <Lyude> As well - re the XDC2019 sponsor invoicing with arm - sent them a secretary ping but it seems like the process is still hung up
[14:06:11] <danvet> has intel moved forward?
[14:06:27] <danvet> I got some internal pings, so if it's trouble on our side I can help move it forward
[14:06:35] <Lyude> danvet: I haven't heard anything from them yet, I can go ahead and ping them as well to see what's up
[14:07:51] <Lyude> anholt: you around?
[14:07:59] <anholt> here now
[14:08:39] <Lyude> anholt: anything need approval for the sponsored travel receipts for XDC2091?
[14:08:42] <Lyude> ...*2019
[14:08:50] <anholt> don't think so
[14:09:01] <anholt> danvet: no, intel is utterly stalled
[14:09:26] <anholt> honestly of the opinion that we need to not display sponsorship next year until intel and arm are paid up for 2019 and 2020, this is completely unreasonable.
[14:09:48] <Lyude> yeah, I agree with that
[14:10:06] <Lyude> anyone else +1?
[14:10:26] <anholt> (I'm fine with other sponsors who have been reasonable paying after)
[14:10:35] <anholt> but this is not the first mess with arm
[14:11:02] <Lyude> wish we could have a board of shame
[14:11:35] <tlwoerner> the board needs to hire some goons and break some arms
[14:11:40] <Lyude> hah
[14:11:51] <Lyude> danvet: any update on elections?
[14:12:36] <danvet> Lyude, oops sry got distracted
[14:12:40] <Lyude> np
[14:12:52] <danvet> so mupuf has done a very nice update, and we have some really cool docs now for the new membership site
[14:13:04] <danvet> https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorgfoundation/xorg_membership/-/wikis/home
[14:13:26] <danvet> the trouble is that mupuf also realized that we haven't wired up the new member site to the members@ list yet
[14:13:30] <danvet> and we kinda need that
[14:13:34] <danvet> so now we're stalled on that
[14:13:48] <danvet> https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freedesktop/freedesktop/issues/244 is the fd.o infra issue to track that
[14:14:01] <danvet> I fear we're going to have a slightly late election this year, but oh well :-/
[14:14:37] <Lyude> better late then never
[14:14:39] <danvet> anholt, Lyude wrt late sponsor payments, fully agree, but might be a bit tricky this year with google being organizer :-)
[14:15:10] <Lyude> oh?
[14:15:32] <samuelig> google?
[14:15:47] <danvet> s/google/intel
[14:15:52] * Lyude thought it was-ah ok
[14:15:52] * danvet _really_ distracted
[14:15:53] <danvet> sry folks
[14:15:54] <Lyude> np
[14:15:55] <anholt> danvet: ugh.  yeah.
[14:16:13] <Lyude> we can remove arm's sponsorship for now at least
[14:16:25] <danvet> well they aren't even signed up yet for 2020
[14:16:31] <Lyude> ah, right
[14:16:34] <anholt> retracting proposal for now
[14:16:43] <danvet> and removing it from 2019 is kinda "whatever", no one is going to look at that much
[14:17:05] <Lyude> that just leaves GSoC/EVoC. tlwoerner - any updates?
[14:17:15] <danvet> also need to make sure the trouble isn't with SPI ofc
[14:17:30] <tlwoerner> i completed the application for gsoc
[14:17:42] <danvet> \o/ thx a lot tlwoerner 
[14:17:52] <tlwoerner> this year we required 2 admins (i *believe* that's new)
[14:17:54] <anholt> tlwoerner: thanks!
[14:17:55] <samuelig> tlwoerner, great! thx!
[14:18:11] <tlwoerner> i believe mdnavare accepted the invite in time, but never got a 100% confirmation
[14:18:25] <tlwoerner> google announces the list of accepted orgs feb 20
[14:18:48] <tlwoerner> you're welcome! :-)
[14:19:48] <tlwoerner> that's all
[14:20:10] <Lyude> alright, that's the end of the meeting everyone. thanks for coming!
[14:20:33] <samuelig> thanks!
[14:20:38] <tlwoerner> thanks, take care
[14:32:02] * bryce waves

[15:21:04] [disconnected at Thu Feb 13 15:21:04 2020]