[14:13:28] [connected at Thu Dec  5 14:13:28 2019]
[14:13:39] [I have joined #xf-bod]
[14:14:06] <Lyude> looks like python changed to python3 on fedora 31... anyway- hey everyone! meeting agenda for today:
[14:14:46] * danvet apologizes for the python2 ...
[14:14:59] <Lyude> VESA status, CoC training, XDC2019 sponsor invoicing, XDC2020 sponsors, Sponsored travel receipts for XDC2019, X.org/Freedesktop.org domain status, requesting ledger data from SPI, and elections 
[14:15:25] <Lyude> danvet: heh, my fault for not finishing up all the changes I've made to this script :P (such as actually moving it to py3)
[14:15:51] <Lyude> Anyway, VESA status: I replied to them with the list of members but still haven't heard back yet, will send another email to poke them after the meeting
[14:16:03] <Lyude> CoC training - no updates from my side, keithp do you have anything?
[14:16:17] <keithp> Lyude: I'm all done with training; had a very positive experience
[14:16:32] <keithp> feeling much better prepared now
[14:16:35] <Lyude> awesome! glad to hear
[14:16:59] <keithp> want to thank X.org for funding that btw
[14:17:27] <Lyude> it's np, thank you for taking the course - the more the better imo
[14:17:40] <Lyude> anholt: do you have any updates on the XDC2019 sponsor invoicing?
[14:19:21] <Lyude> mhhh, I will go on to the not-treasurer related stuff then while we give anholt some time to join
[14:19:52] <Lyude> danvet: anything note worthy happen with sponsors for XDC2020?
[14:20:17] <anholt> spi pinged liviu again about arm
[14:20:28] <anholt> I think they're just totally blocked on intel's process.
[14:20:36] <anholt> can't log in to the vendor portal
[14:20:48] <danvet> uh do I need to ping a few people here?
[14:20:52] <anholt> danvet: that would be a huge help.
[14:21:05] <danvet> or do they need a windows machine with IE or some horror like that?
[14:21:21] <danvet> anholt, can you add me to some thread and I'll add a few managers?
[14:21:56] <anholt> I'll do that
[14:22:47] <Lyude> alright, danvet: we good on the updates for xdc2020 sponsors?
[14:24:38] <Lyude> guess I'll move on to the next topic while we wait to hear back on that. anholt, any update with the sponsored travel receipts for xdc2019?
[14:25:01] <danvet> Lyude, yeah pinging them again and updated the tracking doc in our git repo
[14:25:22] <danvet> imo looking good
[14:26:20] <Lyude> danvet: gotcha
[14:26:52] <Lyude> keithp: any update with the xorg/fdo.org domain status stuff? I responded to them either last week or the week before last
[14:27:00] <keithp> I haven't heard anything
[14:27:06] <keithp> I don't think they're blocking on me either
[14:27:15] <Lyude> gotcha
[14:27:24] <danvet> should we poke them again?
[14:27:28] <keithp> probably
[14:27:37] <Lyude> yeah, I can go ahead and do that after the meeting
[14:27:43] * danvet kinda waiting for the fd.o transfer to complete before looking at x.org and mesa3d.org
[14:27:47] <danvet> Lyude, thx
[14:28:38] <Lyude> np, next one is requesting ledger data from SPI. I sent an email out to SPI, but actually got told: The SPI Board met last week and providing data fees for projects was not seen as a priority. If you have specific questions that are not answered by the monthly reports, please feel free to ask.
[14:29:01] <bryce> erf
[14:29:09] <Lyude> anholt: do you know if we're ok with this?
[14:29:12] <danvet> I guess case closed, we seem to manage but welp
[14:29:22] <anholt> I mean, it sucks, but we don't have a good lever here.
[14:29:28] <bryce> yeah
[14:30:11] <bryce> do you think they are still working on setting up a read-only feed of the transactions, just at lower priority?
[14:30:13] <Lyude> anholt: anything on the sponsored xdc 2019 travel invoices btw?
[14:30:20] <danvet> should we maybe ask whether they'll consider in the future, or what they weighted against this?
[14:30:32] <Lyude> I think it'd be a good idea to ask at least
[14:30:41] <Lyude> The response I got didn't say anything other than that
[14:30:45] <anholt> I pinged all remaining people who need to submit expenses last night, got one more in
[14:31:04] <anholt> spi cleared their backlog during their sprint, so people who had submitted before should be paid
[14:31:24] <Lyude> great news!
[14:32:28] <Lyude> Alright then, that just leaves elections
[14:33:51] <Lyude> So, assuming it's early enough for us to start the rocess, I guess the electon committee would be me, danvet, mdnavare, and samuelig 
[14:34:05] <danvet> Lyude, you're volunteering yourself to ask about ledger data?
[14:34:10] <danvet> just so this doesn't get lost
[14:34:31] <Lyude> danvet: yep
[14:34:42] <danvet> Lyude, plus anyone who doesn't want to re-run, in case
[14:34:52] <danvet> for the election committee
[14:35:39] <Lyude> mhm, is there anyone here who doesn't really want to rerun (keithp, hwentlan, bryce, anholt?)
[14:35:50] * anholt is fine re-running.
[14:35:58] * keithp is also fine
[14:36:38] <mdnavare> Lyude: Sounds good
[14:37:15] <samuelig> Lyude, sounds good
[14:37:35] <Lyude> Alright, so I've gotta add the committee members to the elections@x.org list, make sure you all have access to the membership system, figure out the committee chair if we want one, and make an announcement
[14:38:08] <Lyude> Woud anyone want to volunteer to be the chair?
[14:39:53] <Lyude> I can run as the chair if that's the case, but if anyone's up for volunteering let me know :P
[14:40:29] <Lyude> mdnavare, samuelig, danvet - is that alright ^?
[14:40:44] <danvet> I can I guess, I've used the "I'm the secretary, someone else do this" card last few years to get out of it :-)
[14:41:04] <Lyude> hehe, sgtm then
[14:41:14] <mdnavare> Ack
[14:42:07] * hwentlan is also good to re-run
[14:42:54] <bryce> yes, I won't be re-running
[14:43:01] <danvet> uh does anyone know how to add/remove people from the elections list?
[14:43:04] * danvet has never done this
[14:43:21] * Lyude has never done this either, heh
[14:43:56] <Lyude> hwentlan: didn't you run the election last year?
[14:44:08] <hwentlan> yup
[14:44:09] <Lyude> (or this year? whenever our last election was)
[14:44:11] <anholt> I think elections was maybe just an alias
[14:44:45] <danvet> hwentlan, I think you need to help me out here a bit to get started
[14:44:52] <danvet> wiki page also seems a bit outdated on how this works
[14:44:59] <danvet> or at least doesn't explain things
[14:45:50] <danvet> hm I guess it's right next to where the board@ mailman sits
[14:46:00] <hwentlan> i'll take a look over the wiki and send you a summary on what i did
[14:46:26] <hwentlan> hopefully we can avoid some of the problems this time around. the website should be stable by now
[14:46:39] <danvet> ofc it's not public
[14:46:56] <danvet> https://foundation.x.org/mailman/listinfo/elections
[14:46:58] <danvet> found it
[14:47:22] <hwentlan> i'll transfer that to you
[14:47:32] <danvet> I'll edit the wiki meanwhile
[14:48:17] <Lyude> Alright, I guess that's the meeting then. thanks for coming everyone
[14:49:17] <samuelig> thanks!
[14:49:41] <danvet> I guess I also need to poke mupuf about what should all be done by the fancy members site now and no longer by hand
[14:49:57] <bryce> cya all
[14:55:53] <anholt> pinged gitlab again about their sponsorship, too
[15:01:38] <danvet> Lyude, oh just realized that sage announced dates for next year tranining slots
[15:01:45] <danvet> for that one pending one we still have iirc?
[15:02:00] <Lyude> danvet: oh cool! yeah we do have one pending, I'll take a look in a little bit
[15:04:39] <danvet> goes until July or so
[15:04:55] <danvet> Lyude, I'm also wondering whether we should ping Gdansk folks alread for this
[15:05:04] <danvet> for xdc I mean
[15:05:12] <Lyude> danvet: for xdc training? yeah probably
[15:05:26] <Lyude> Do we have a team for next xdc setup?
[15:05:49] <danvet> I don't think so yet
[15:06:01] <danvet> would need to ping Radek about who's going to volunteer for that

[18:02:30] [disconnected at Thu Dec 5 18:02:30 2019]